Dear Parks at Mill Creek Homeowner:
The purpose of this letter is to invite you to be involved with your homeowner’s association. The existence of the HOA is a legal requirement of the City of Mill Creek to maintain the common areas and storm water drains and vaults as well as an entity to ensure the neighborhood maintains its charm and beauty.
Why join the HOA Board of Directors
Join the HOA board of directors to keep our vision alive.
Our vision is as follows:
The Parks at Mill Creek is a beautiful, family friendly community where property is always at its highest potential value. This is achieved by well-maintained homes, yards, common areas and excellent architectural control.
To maintain this vision, the HOA Board of Directors performs the following services:
- Contracts a property manager to manage the daily finances and administration.
- Contracts a professional landscaping firm to maintain all common areas.
- Authorizes the Architectural Control Committee which ensures home owners are complying with the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s)
- Authorizes the Beautification Committee which ensures home owners are maintaining their front yard and home exterior.
- Oversees monthly expenses & operations
The HOA Board of Directors is made up of five volunteer residents of The Parks, which meet once a month. Typical monthly time commitment ranges from 1 to 3 hours. There are two positions open on the board this year.
I encourage each home owner in The Parks to volunteer for one term on the HOA board in order to give back to the community. If you have never served on the HOA board of directors, this is your invitation.
Nomination forms must be submitted to Navigate Community Management by February 8th, 2019 and can be done online at https://form.jotform.com/navigatecm/theparkselection
Thank you for considering this opportunity to serve your community.
Bob Goodmark, President
The Parks at Mill Creek HOA