top of page

Architectural Control Committee

Association Policies

Before making any external, structural, permanent additions, improvement, alteration of the exterior of your home or lot, functional or cosmetic changes such as choosing a new paint color, adding play or sports equipment, building a fence, installing an external antenna, etc., you must fill out the form below to obtain approval from the Architectural Control Committee.

If your project need a permit, note that your ACC request will not be processed without a copy of the permit, please make sure to obtain a permit from the City of Mill Creek, if your project requires a permit. 

bottom of page